We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join our team in Savvy Maintenance & Renovations. Ideally based locally, this role is for an ambitious Individual whom thrives in a busy and demanding environment, working on some of Oxford’s most prestigious buildings.
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial experience in a main contracting environment
- Ability to price tenders and financially manage projects from £100k-£1m
- Experienced in refurbishment and new-build schemes
- Good knowledge of the local supply chain with the ability to procure sub-contractors / suppliers at the most competitive rates in line with construction programmes
- Good record keeping skills in terms of CVI and RFI logs etc.
- Ability to work closely as part of a team generally comprising a Project Manager, Buyer & Site Manager
- Ability to undertake monthly valuations, progress reports (CVR), variation management and final accounts
- To maximise revenue and minimise commercial risk
The salary is negotiable depending on experience, with a good package on offer to the right person.
This is an exciting role for someone that wants to learn and be involved in local high-profile projects, leading schemes from tender to completion.